Chatzy allows you to make private chat rooms, and create virtual rooms, using which you can talk to strangers as well as the people you know. Chatzy is one of the most secure as well as a reliable platform when it comes to privacy while chatting with strangers online. There are only a few web chatting services, that allow you to chat with strangers while maintaining privacy, and Chatzy is one of them. Not only you can use the platform for fun purposes, but you can also use it for communicating with your team. In this article, we will be discussing starting a private chat room in Chatzy.
Starting A Private Chat on Chatzy
Starting a private chat room or a quick chat isn’t much difficult. With just a few clicks, you can easily create a private chat room on Chatzy.
- To create a private chat room on Chatzy, visit official website, and then click on the ‘Start Quick Chat’ option on the left pane.
- You will see a form, using which you can easily start a free private chat room immediately. Once you fill this form, the private chat room will be immediately created, and only people you have invited will be able to access it. You will be asked to enter your name, the color of the chat that you want to be, the title of the chat, the invitation email, and the message.
- Once you have filled in all the information, click on ‘create my chat’.
- After you have clicked on the ‘create my chat’ option, you will see a chatroom open, where you can chat with the person you have invited. Your invited person will receive a join link using which they can join the private chat room.
The best part about using a private chat room or quick chat is that you won’t have to register on Chatzy to use these features. You can immediately start using the services, without registering on the website. However, registering on the website will give you additional functionality.
After you have created a private chat room, you will see various new options on the left pane, such as my preferences, my messages, room actions, and many more.
- My preferences: This option shows you various features, such as changing text size, reverse direction, screen settings, change the name or the color, ignore visitor, highlight words, mute message alerts, show images, video thumbs, etc.
- My message: From here you can access your messages that are stored in your browser.
- Leave room: By click on this option, you will leave the room and leave a predefined goodbye message.
- Room actions: This option allows you to set visitor status, send global messages, clear room, change room skin, make room premium, and set my visitor status.
- Invite/Share: Using this option, you can invite more people to your Chat room.
- Visitor: This shows all the visitors that are online or have visited the chat room.
- Review Mode: From here, one can review previous contents, and even erase or bookmark the posts.
Creating A Virtual Room on Chatzy
Private chat room or quick chat room limits in features and functionality. If you want to have the complete benefit of chatting on Chatzy, then the virtual room is what you should look out for. Like the private chat room, creating a virtual chat room on Chatzy is also quite easy.
- On the Chatzy homepage, you will see the ‘create virtual room’ option in the left pane, click on it, and you will be headed to a virtual room creation form.
- You will be asked to fill in details, including title, general option, time options, location, access and permission (who is allowed to enter, blocking robots, passwords, what can visitors do, trust newbies), setting the appearance of the room (which will include room skin and room style), you can also select whether you want your virtual room to be listed on any search engine or not, setting custom URL, and also set the room administrator credentials (admin password, email, and protected owner checkbox).
- Once you have filled in all this information, click on create my Room.
Once, you have created a virtual room, you will be able to access the rooms that you have created from the My Rooms section on the left pane on the homepage. Not only you can create virtual rooms, but also you can find rooms as per your desired genre. Chatzy gives you various chatting features, which can make chatting with someone on the platform quite easy.
How to Register on Chatzy Platform?
It is not required for the users to register on the platform. Users can continue using most of the features of Chatzy, without being a registered user. However, if you want to unleash the full potential of Chatzy, then you must sign up on the platform. Using Chatzy as a registered user will give you access to various features, which might be blocked when you are chatting as a guest.
- To register on the platform, click on Log in/ Sign Up option on the Chatzy homepage.
- Then enter your email, and in your status option, check ‘I am a new user at Chatzy.
- Then check the reCAPTCHA, and then click on send email. You will receive a signup mail. Follow the instruction, and you will be successfully registered to the platform.
You can also sign in to Chatzy using your social media account on Facebook, Google, Windows, and LinkedIn.
That’s all with the guide. Hope you understand the complete process of creating a private chat room, and even a virtual chat room on Chatzy. If you are finding it difficult to sign up, create a private or virtual chat room, even after following the guide, then you can contact us. But before that, make sure you follow all the steps mentioned in this guide correctly. Even with a single step you miss, you might face problems with logging in.